WELCOME TO PAINTING CLASS, the leading source of
instructional art dvds for the amateur and professional artist!
LIVELY, ENTERTAINING and INFORMATIVE:
- Clear, step-by-step demonstrations
- Filled with tips and techniques
- Valuable instruction throughout
- Insightful commentary
- INSTANT CLASSICS
LEARN HOW TO:
- FIND and DEFINE a landscape.
- DRAW the DESIGN for your picture.
- Select EFFECTIVE COLORS.
- Use different BRUSH STROKES.
- Paint trees, foliage, water, light and shadows.
- Use Old Master TECHNIQUES.
- Incorporate techniques and approaches of comtemporary artists.
Each DVD is a PRIVATE WORKSHOP with David Dunlop,
nationally known artist, art historian and teacher at Silvermine Art
Guild and Lecturer at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
In this series Painting Landscapes with David Dunlop,you join David in
his studio and in the field while he discusses, designs, and paints landscapes.
EACH DVD IS FILLED WITH INFORMATION, TIPS, DEMONSTRATIONS,
AND ENCOURAGEMENT IN AN ENGAGING, ENTERTAINING MANNER.